Yes. The luxury vinyl (LVF) can be cut into planks (luxury vinyl plank or LVP) and is embossed to echo hardwood's texture with knots, grains, swirls, and other variations. Vinyl is a great way to complete your farmhouse look.
Best of all, it's completely waterproof, whether it's submerged (as in an appliance flood) or spilled on, so you can use it in any room in the house.
What is LVF?
This premium product offers nature-inspired, authentic wood, stone, and tile echoes. All images are taken with high-definition photography and are clear and vibrant with knots, swirls, grains, veining variations, and brilliant colors and patterns.
All luxury vinyl flooring is embossed and follows current trends, whether plank or its other form, luxury vinyl tile or LVT. With the latter, the vinyl is cut into square, tile-sized pieces that can be used with or without grout.
Are there other looks besides farmhouse?
Your imagination only limits you. You can get any decor, from traditional to contemporary, California coastal, cottage, etc. Here are just some ideas:
1. Turn your bathroom into a luxury atmosphere mimicking an uphill spa. Use marble LVF on the floor and a patterned tile echo on the walls, considering this material is waterproof and acceptable for the surfaces.
2. Give any room a Mediterranean atmosphere with terrazzo looks on the floor.
3. California dreaming? Think of whitewashed wood looks.
4. Is the playroom calling for Retro? Give it bright pops of color with LVT.
5. Want your bath to look like that of a 5-star hotel? Use granite looks.
It's easy to care for, only needing regular sweeping and periodic mopping. Installation can be a floating floor where the pieces click, mat, and then hover over a clean, dry, and level subfloor.
Stop by for your luxury vinyl flooring
At Carpetime, we love luxury vinyl flooring, and so will you. So if you live or work in Fruita, Palisade, and surrounds, come into our showroom in Grand Junction, CO. You'll be happy you came in and will walk out with a free quote.